We are happy to announce that Pay Pal is now available to use. Now you should be able to use your either your Debit Card or Credit Card in order to make a contribution to the Music Program.
Some Information about PayPal
- You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this service.
- Your credit card and/or bank account transaction and information is handled securely by PayPal.
- No credit information is provided to Grossmont High School or to the Grossmont Instrumental Music Department(GIMA)
- You will receive an email notifying you that a donation has been made to GIMA.
- GIMA will also receive an email notification that you made a donation.
- Donations go directly from PayPal into the GIMA Bank Account.
- We also ask that you specify what the donation is for (ex. "Student Donation for xxxxxxxx")
More About PayPal© PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows members to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or personal financing. With more than 75 million active accounts in 190 markets and 19 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce. Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002. More information about the company can be found at https://www.paypal.com.
Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.